Wednesday 26 December 2012

Miscellaneous

Heeeey, I haven't updated since the 5th day I was in Singapore but I didn't really do anything so I didn't get to take pictures. I did go to a close friend's house for a Christmas Open House and here are just some pictures from Singapore and Yesterdaaay . Also, I didn't get a chance to use my camera to take pictures so all the pictures taken are by iPads ;) Ignore the quality, sorry!

 This is Andrea.


This is Farrah!




  This chinese girl is Winnie ;D
 That is Carissa!
 This is Arvinash!









 Thats Amanda ;)


At the end of the night, we all made a very epic cover of two songs which will be posted soon enough ;) Hope you guys enjoyed the post and I am truly sorry about the picture quality! NO MORE, NO MORE! :D

Also, I would like to wish everyone a very merry belated Christmas and I hope you guys had an amazing day. May God guide you in the right directions and protect you and your loved ones from harm!

Signing off :*

No comments:

Post a Comment